In our hands you’ll end up with a building that is
Waterproofed. Future-proofed. Guaranteed.Tell me more
A successful flat roof has the following characteristics
- Is designed and executed by a specialist waterproofing company that is competent and experienced with a proven track record, and is covered by professional indemnity insurance.
- Has had good practice applied to the detailed design of the interfaces between your roof and other elements such as upstands, rooflights and soil vents.
- Uses a roofing system that is fire-rated and CE marked.
- Has all the products and the installation covered by warranty.
- Is installed by approved contractors who are reputable and solvent (as warrantees depend on the company being in business)
- Is inspected on installation by the manufacturer’s own specialists – even the best products can fail with poor installation and detailing.
Use reliable, experienced roofing contractors
With our SIG Design & Technology Accredited Contractor scheme (DATAC), we can ensure the roofing systems we design are installed exactly as they should be. Only experienced roofing contractors are invited to join DATAC. To qualify they must:
- Demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of a particular roofing system
- Have an on-going, proven record of installing it
- Have suitable management skills and quality-assurance procedures
- Be members of a relevant trade association
- Have up-to-date insurance cover
Only DATAC accredited contractors can install our roofs. This enables us to offer a reliable warranty for both the product and the installation.
Our Service is suitable for individual academies, sixth form colleges and Multi Academy Trusts, where we can also provide a management strategy for planned maintenance.