SIG Design and Technology (part of SIG Roofing) offers a complete and impartial roof design and supply service for both new build and refurbishment projects, including built-up membranes, single ply, zinc, copper and stainless steel roofing and cladding, as well as green roof systems.
With over 120 branches nationwide, SIG Roofing is the largest supplier of roofing materials in the UK, providing our customers with the right flat or pitched roofing solution to their products.
We help our customers make roofs that last, save energy and carbon, and crown their projects with the roofs they deserve.
Our technical team works closely with our clients to understand their needs and provide unique, tailor-made solutions that are guaranteed.
Why choose us?
- A genuinely impartial choice of roofing products – we are Product Agnostic
- We design, supply and guarantee your roof ‘from the deck up’
- PI insured, independent advice removes clashes between manufacturers
- Expert knowledge of flat roofs, green roofs and metal roofing and cladding
- National network of hundreds of accredited and supported roofing contractors
Reliable, experienced roofing contractors
With our SIG Design and Technology Accredited Contractor scheme (DATAC), we can ensure the roofing systems we design are installed exactly as they should be. Only experienced roofing contractors are invited to join DATAC. To qualify they must:
- Demonstrate an exceptional knowledge of a particular roofing system
- Have an on-going, proven record of installing it
- Have suitable management skills and quality-assurance procedures
- Be members of a relevant trade association
- Have up-to-date insurance cover
As an essential part of our service to academies, we will only recommend DATAC contractors, with experience of working in educational environments, to install the systems we have specified. Contractors are selected depending on their ability to successfully manage and deliver the project – with minimal disruption to ongoing school activities – and these are recommended to the client and invited to quote for the work.